Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana :
To promote agriculture and allied sectors, Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana has been launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 29 May 2017. Through this scheme, additional assistance will be provided to bring development in agriculture and allied sectors. Today, through this article, we are going to explain to you the complete information related to Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana like objectives, benefits, features, eligibility, documents and application process.
Through this scheme, development will be done in agriculture and allied sectors keeping in mind agriculture, climate, natural resources and technology. The main objective of launching the Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana is to ensure overall development of agricultural sectors and achieve 4% annual growth in the agricultural sector.
Major areas of National Agricultural Development Plan :
Agricultural sectors will be promoted through the National Agricultural Development Scheme launched by the Central Government. Under this scheme, priority has been given to agriculture and related sectors. That is why some major areas have been included under the National Agricultural Development Scheme which are as follows:
- Food crops like wheat, paddy, coarse grains, small millets, pulses and oilseeds
- Assistance to State Seed Farms
- Integrated Pest Management Plan
- agricultural mechanization
- soil health
- Development of cumulative farming system inside and outside the fifteen regions
- Promotion of horticulture production
- promote expanded intake
- Special schemes for land reforms
- animal husbandry
- study tour of farmers
- Organic and innovative plans
Benefits and features of Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana :
Following are the benefits and features related to the scheme:-
- Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana has been launched by the Central Government on 29 May 2017.
- Development in agriculture and allied sectors will be ensured through this scheme.
- The main objective of starting this scheme is to create development in agriculture and its related departments in the country.
- So that the income of the farmers of our country increases so that they can live a good life forever.
- Through this scheme, a target has been set to reduce the yield gap in important crops.
- Due to which the income of the farmers of our country will increase and their production will be increased by solving the factors in a holistic manner.
- Through this scheme, to provide production in all the states of the country as per their local requirements.
- Along with this, focusing on doubling the income of farmers through mushroom cultivation, integrated farming, flower farming etc.
- The main objective of this scheme is to develop agriculture and allied sectors and promote public sectors. The income of the farmers of the country should increase and they can live a good life.
- This scheme will ensure that the rate of annual growth in agricultural sectors can be achieved.
- Development in public sectors in agriculture and allied sectors will be promoted through Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana.
- Under this scheme, the government has taken the decision of silk production and investment.
- Through this scheme, it will also be ensured that agricultural production areas are promoted, due to which the income of farmers also increases.