What is Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana?
– Rail Skill Development Scheme has been launched by the Prime Minister of our country Narendra Modi. This scheme was launched on 17 September 2021. As you all know that unemployment in our country is increasing day by day, in such a situation it has become a difficult problem for the youth of our country to get employment.
In view of all these problems, this scheme was started by the Honorable Prime Minister of our country Narendra Modi. Under this scheme, the youth of the country will be provided free education and industry based skill training.
What is the objective of Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana?
The main objective of this scheme is to provide skill training to every youth of our country. So that the youth of the country can become capable of getting employment. This scheme will be based on skill training industry. With the help of this scheme, the skills of the youth of the country will increase and they will also become self-reliant. With the help of this scheme, the unemployment rate of the country will also decline. Under this scheme, skill training will be provided free of cost.
This scheme will also help a lot in improving the standard of living of the citizens of the country. Besides this, the youth of the country will also be able to become participants in the process of nation building. Currently 4 trades will be provided under Rail Skill Development Scheme which are Fitter, Welder, Machining and Electrician. After some time, trades like instrumentation, singling related work, concrete mixing, road vending, concrete testing, electronic card replacement will also be added under this
Eligibility for Pradhan Mantri Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana :
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- The age of the candidate should be between 18 to 35 years.
- The applicant must have passed 10th class.
Important documents of Railway Skill Development Scheme 2023 :
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- income certificate
- proof of age
- 10th class mark sheet
- Voter ID Card
- passport size photograph
- mobile number
Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana Benefits :
- The training duration of Rail Skills Training will be 100 hours.
- This scheme will be operated by the Railway Ministry.
- The youth of the country will also be able to get better employment opportunities in industries.
- Through this scheme, youth will also become participants in the process of nation building.
- 50,000 youth will be provided training through this scheme.
- After providing training, the youth will also be provided a certificate.
- Railway Skill Development Scheme has been started by the Government of India.
Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023 Registration :
Candidates can avail the facility of application through both offline and online mode. For offline application, youth will have to visit the concerned institute. Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023 All the beneficiaries receiving training through railway training institutes will be provided certificates through Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana. With the help of this certificate, he can easily get employment for himself.
Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana How much salary do you get?
Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana: No salary is given by the Railways during the training period. On completion of the Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana training period, the Railway Government gives a salary of Rs 8000 thousand.
Who can apply for Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana?
The applicant must have passed at least 10th class. To participate in the scheme, the applicant must have all the necessary documents like Aadhar Card, Residence Certificate, Income Certificate, Age Certificate, 10th Mark Sheet etc.