UP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana: Through this article, we have brought a very good news for the educated people of Uttar Pradesh but who are not doing any work. Actually, Uttar Pradesh government has started Unemployment Allowance Scheme in the state of Uttar Pradesh. The benefit of this scheme will be available to all such boys and girls living in Uttar Pradesh who have completed their studies but due to some reason have not been able to get a job yet.
What is UP Unemployment Allowance Scheme?
Uttar Pradesh Unemployment Allowance Scheme has been launched by the current Chief Minister Mr. Yogi Adityanath, who is holding the reins of the government of Uttar Pradesh, for such boys and girls living in UP who have passed class 10th or above. He has completed further studies, but he has not got any job yet and due to which he is facing unemployment. That is, the above scheme has been started by the government to provide unemployment allowance to the educated unemployed people of UP, in which the unemployment allowance ranging from ₹ 1000 to ₹ 1500 can be received directly by the beneficiary in his bank account.
Objective of Uttar Pradesh Unemployment Allowance Scheme:
The main objective of Uttar Pradesh Unemployment Allowance Scheme is to provide allowance to the educated but currently not employed people. Actually, the population of Uttar Pradesh is quite high. In such a situation, jobs cannot be given to everyone, due to which many people are facing unemployment despite being educated. Due to unemployment, many people are mentally disturbed and many people are not able to meet their small expenses. That is why, the government is providing them some financial assistance under the Unemployment Allowance Scheme, so that they can meet their minor needs and till they get a job, they can meet their expenses with the money received through the scheme. Could run.
Benefits and features of UP Unemployment Allowance Scheme:
Unemployment allowance scheme has been started by the current Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Shri Yogi ji.
- This unemployment allowance scheme is proving beneficial for 10th pass, 12th pass, graduate, diploma holder, postgraduate unemployed people.
- The amount being received under the Unemployment Allowance Scheme ranges from ₹ 1000 to ₹ 1500.
- People included in the Unemployment Allowance Scheme are getting the money in their bank accounts, and the government has used Direct Benefit Transfer mode to transfer the money.
- Because of this scheme, people facing unemployment are getting some financial assistance.
- The money received under the scheme can be used by the beneficiaries to fulfill their minor needs.
- It has been said by the government that under the scheme, the person will continue to get assistance until the person gets a job.
- Once a person gets a job, he will not get financial assistance under the scheme.
- Any educated unemployed person who wants to avail the benefit of this scheme will need to register themselves through the official website released for the scheme.
Eligibility for UP Unemployment Allowance Scheme:
Only permanent residents of Uttar Pradesh can be eligible for Uttar Pradesh Unemployment Allowance Scheme.
- People who have studied 10th pass or above can get the benefit of the scheme.
- Only those people are eligible for the scheme, who are at least 10th pass but are unemployed.
- Only those people can apply under the scheme, whose age is at least 21 to 35 years.
- The annual income of the family of the person applying for the scheme should not exceed ₹ 3,00,000.
Documents for UP Unemployment Allowance Scheme:
- Photocopy of residence certificate
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card
- Photocopy of birth certificate
- phone number
- email id
- Passport size color photo
- Photocopy of bonafide certificate
- Photocopy of affidavit
- Photocopy of educational qualification document