UP free boring scheme :
The government has launched the UP Free Boring Scheme which provides the facility to farmers to get boring done for irrigation of their crops. Now farmers will not need to spend money to irrigate their crops. Under this scheme, all the farmers will have the facility to make their own arrangements which are necessary for their irrigation.
This scheme is for all those small and marginal farmers who grow crops in fields with minimum land holding limit of less than 0.2 hectare. If the farmer has less land than this then he has the facility to avail the benefits of this scheme by forming a group. Irrigation facility through this scheme will not only help the farmers in growing better crops but will also provide them financial assistance.
Objective of UP Free Boring Scheme :
The main objective of UP Nishulk Boring Yojana is that all the farmers of the state, including those poor farmers who do not have boring facility for irrigation of their crops and do not have enough money to get the boring done with their own money, will get it free of cost. Boring facility is to be provided
So that the crops of all the farmers of the state can be irrigated in a good manner and under this scheme, it will prove to be very important in improving the overall quality of the area and through this scheme, the standard of living of all the farmers will improve in a very good way and it will Apart from this, let us tell you that this scheme will also prove very beneficial in increasing the income of farmers.
Apart from this, let us tell you that this scheme will prove to be very good in increasing the income of the farmers and through this scheme, the government will provide free sack facility to all the farmers, the farmers will be able to irrigate their fields well and All the farmers of the state will also get relief from the problem of not doing irrigation due to lack of water.
Eligibility for Up Nishulk Boarding Yojana :
- Applicant must be a new permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The applicant should be a farmer and the minimum land holding limit of the farmer should be 0.2 hectare.
- If the farmer does not have minimum land holding limit of 0.2 hectare then the farmer can avail the benefits of this scheme by forming a group.
- The benefit of UP Nishulk Boring Yojana 2023 will be given only to that person when the farmer has not availed the benefit of any other irrigation scheme.
important documents :
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- income certificate
- certificate of age
- Ration card
- passport size photo
- mobile number
How much subsidy will be given in free boring scheme :
Small farmers of general category will be given a subsidy of Rs 3000 for getting boring done in their fields. Along with this, a grant of Rs 2800 will also be given to the farmers for the installation of pump sets.
Whereas general category marginal farmers will be given a grant of Rs 4000 for getting boring done and a subsidy of Rs 3750 will be given for the installation of pumpset. Free Boring Scheme 2023 Registration
Farmers belonging to Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe category will be given a grant of Rs 6000 for getting boring done. Along with this, they will be given a subsidy of Rs 5650 for the installation of the
Benefits and features of UP Free Boring Yojana 2023 :
Boring facilities will be provided to small farmers of the state and for this, the Free Boring Scheme was launched by the Government of Uttar Pradesh.
- Through UP Free Boring Scheme, boring facility will also be provided to the farmers of general caste and tribe through this scheme.
- Loan will also be given by the Farmers Bank to arrange common pumpsets for boring, so that all the small and supporting farmers of this category can be given the benefit of this scheme. For this, their nearest minimum holding limit should be 0.2 hectare.
- All the general category farmers with land holding less than 0.2 hectare will not be given benefits under this scheme.
- If the farmer has more than 0.2 hectare land holding then the benefit of this scheme can be provided to the farmer by the group.