Solar Rooftop Scheme 2024 :
The Solar Rooftop Scheme is being organized by the Central Government and is being operated by the Ministry of Energy. Solar Rooftop Scheme is to make the people of the country aware about solar energy. The objective of the Central Government is to provide the benefits of this scheme to as many citizens of the country as possible so that more and more people can know the importance of solar energy and can get rid of problems like electricity. Under the Solar Rooftop Scheme, solar panels are installed on the rooftops of interested citizens.
In today’s time, it has become difficult to live life without electricity because the importance of electricity has increased so much that without electricity our work cannot be completed. Because inflation is so high and electricity cost is also very high, it becomes difficult to maintain it simultaneously. If you are also troubled by electricity, then you must get solar panels installed under the Solar Rooftop Scheme.
Objective of Solar Rooftop Scheme :
The main objective of the Solar Rooftop Scheme was to provide the benefits of the Solar Rooftop Scheme to as many people as possible so that solar panels could be installed. Its purpose is to reduce problems like electricity. The cost of electricity is high and it has to be paid every month. It becomes difficult to arrange the money every time, but with the installation of solar panels, the electricity cost is reduced to almost half. You can also take advantage of this scheme.
Benefits of solar rooftop scheme :
By installing solar panels under the Solar Rooftop Scheme, you can get electricity for 20 years.
Subsidy is also provided to the installer for installing solar panels.
By installing solar panels, electricity problems can be solved to a great extent.
The extra electricity generated from solar panels can also be stored and sold.
Solar panels will strengthen the economic situation and also increase income.
Solar panels can also become a source of income, you can also take advantage of it.
Important documents for solar rooftop scheme application :
- Aadhar Card and PAN Card
- bank passbook
- electricity bill
- income certificate
- passport size photo
- mobile number
- Photo of the roof on which the solar panels are to be installed.
How to apply for Solar Rooftop Scheme?
How to apply for Solar Rooftop Scheme, you have to follow the steps given by us so that you can apply easily:-
- To apply for the scheme, first of all you have to go to the official website.
- Now the option of “Apply For Solar Rooftop” will appear on the homepage, click on it.
- Now a new page will open in which you have to select the website according to your state.
- After this you will get “Apply Online” option, click on it.
- Now the registration form will open in front of you, in which enter all the asked information carefully.
- Now after entering the information, upload the useful documents and click on the submit button.
- Now your application process will be complete. You can save the application.