The number of youth in the country is increasing but there are not so many government jobs. Now this problem has become a big issue for the government. To work on this, the Honorable Prime Minister has launched a scheme under which the unemployed people of the country will be able to get employment and the country This scheme was named Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana and under this scheme, the unemployed have been provided skill and employment benefits in three phases. Now the 4.0 phase of this scheme has started,
PMKVY 4.0 Details :
Under the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana, the government is giving free training courses to the unemployed people of the country. Now this training is being given to the unemployed people to complete their skills in various schemes and areas of the government so that the unemployed can strengthen their skills and get employment anywhere. Along with this, the government is giving certificates and also giving ₹ 8000, that is, the unemployed are getting the benefit in this scheme.
Under the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana, now the government has opened Skill India Training Centers at various places in the city. Through this Skill India Training Center, the government is running the training courses of the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana. These training courses are according to different sectors and different trades. You can choose and get training as per your convenience. Training is also conducted practically on online digital platforms and offline skill centres.
PMKVY 4.0 Training Course :
- Under the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana, only the unemployed are given free training.
- Under this scheme, training is given according to the trade of different sectors of the government.
- After applying for the scheme, Skill India Digital Platform has been created by the government for practical training and online training at the nearest training center.
- The main objective of this scheme is to reduce the unemployment rate in the country and to make the unemployed people of the country self-reliant so that they can do their own work or get involved in private work anywhere.
- The unemployed can join any related private work or own work by completing his favorite training course,
PMKVY 4.0 Eligibility Criteria :
Under the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana, the unemployed youth of India who have passed 10th and want to join the scheme, if the youth is above 18 years of age and below 40 years of age and has not already received training in this scheme, then he can apply. Yes, under this scheme, if the student’s parents or the student himself is not holding any government political post, then he can apply because he is coming in the unemployed category and the higher the education, he can also join but the minimum is 10th pass. It is necessary,
PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana Key Components :
- short term training
- Recognition of Prior Learning
- special project
- Skill and Employment Fair
- Placement Assistance
- Continuous Monitoring
- Standard Rhymes Branding and Communication