To develop or strengthen the infrastructure of the residents of Uttar Pradesh, Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Shri Yogi Adityanath has started Mukhyamantri Samagra Vikas Yojana. Under this scheme, especially rural The infrastructure of the areas has to be developed.
What is mukhyamantri Samagra Gam Vikas Yojana :
Under the scheme, backward villages of the state have been selected and given the status of revenue villages. To provide basic facilities to all these villages, 24 programs will be implemented with the help of 17 departments of the state.
Under the scheme, basic facilities like electricity, roads, tap water, ration cards, permanent housing, internet availability, transport facilities, schools, Anganwadi centers etc. will be developed in the villages which have the status of revenue villages. In honor of the soldiers and paramilitary soldiers who were martyred in the defense of the country, their village located in the state will be named Shaheed Gaon. The link road to be built in these villages will be named Gaurav Path. Apart from this, the Rural Development Department will also install ‘Toran Dwar’ and martyr’s statue in these villages.
Benefits of mukhyamantri Samagra Gram Vikas Yojana-
- Mukhyamantri Samagra Gram Vikas Yojana has been started to honor the martyr.
- Under the scheme itself, the state government will install a memorial gate and a statue inside the martyr village.
- The state government will launch 24 human welfare projects with emphasis on development of infrastructure like schools, colleges, hospitals, banks, roads etc. in that village.
Features of mukhyamantri Samagra Gram Vikas Yojana-
- The benefits of Mukhyamantri Samagra Gram Vikas Yojana will be available only to those people who are natives of Uttar Pradesh.
- This scheme has been started by the famous Chief Minister of the state, Shri Yogi Adityanath.
- Shaheed Village is going to especially benefit from this scheme.
- The government will also honor the martyr village and will also build an entry gate, statue, park etc. in the name of the martyr.
- In addition, the government
- Along with this, the government will also officially give that village the status of Martyr Village.
- In case of shortage of funds, additional funds will also be arranged from MLA quota.
- Employment related programs will also be run so that the village youth can easily get employment.
- The aim of this scheme is to provide holistic development of the people living in rural areas.
- To avail the benefits of this scheme, the candidate will have to go to its official website and fill his/her details and submit the application form.
Eligibility criteria under mukhyamantri Samagra Gram Vikas Yojana :
- All the persons of Uttar Pradesh who want to apply under this scheme will have to fulfill the eligibility criteria given below:-
- All interested beneficiaries of the state must be permanent residents of Uttar Pradesh.
- Through Mukhyamantri Samagra Vikas Yojana, 24 schemes selected by the government will also be implemented in Samagra Gram.
- Apart from this, under the Mukhyamantri Samagra Gram Vikas Yojana, the state government will construct a statue and gate in the name of the martyrs.
- Additional funds can be released for the successful implementation of the Mukhyamantri Samagra Gram Vikas Yojana UP model.
The above focused interventions are targeted at nine key areas and related sub-missions:
- Fisheries Mission,
- Milk Mission,
- biological mission,
- Land Management and Conservation Mission,
- Sericulture, Khadi and Cottage Industries Mission,
- Road and broadband connectivity,
- Semi-processing, processing and market linkage,
- “Youth-Yoga-Sports” Mission and
- E-Gram Mission by developing Village Knowledge Centers by strengthening traditional Namghar and other community institutions.