A very commendable welfare scheme has been announced by the government for the women of the state, named Mahtari Vandan Yojana. This scheme is similar to Ladli Brahmin Yojana of Madhya Pradesh state. Under Mahtari Vandan Yojana, Rs 12000 will be provided annually to the women of the state. This assistance amount will be made available directly to the women of the state in their bank account through banking facility, so they can easily avail it.
Mahtari Vandana Yojana 2024 :
Mahtari Vandan Yojana is to be issued by the government so that the low level poor women can develop. By availing the benefits of Mahtari Vandan Yojana, the economic condition of women will also be strengthened and all women will also be able to become dependent. Women can use the money received from this scheme for health, education etc. For the information of women who are going to apply under Mahtari Vandan Yojana, let us tell you that under this scheme, you will be provided an assistance amount of Rs 1000 every month.
Eligibility for Mahtari Vandan Yojana :
To avail the benefit of CG Mahtari Vandan Yojana, it is necessary for you to have the given eligibility:-
To avail the benefit of CG Mahtari Vandan Yojana, first of all you must be a native of the state.
The benefit of CG Mahtari Vandan Yojana will be available only to those women whose age is between 21 years to 60 years.
All married women and divorced women will also be considered eligible for Mahtari Vandan Yojana.
The family income of the woman applying under this scheme should not exceed Rs 5 lakh.
The woman applying under this scheme should not be in any government job or hold any government or political post.
The bank account you will use while applying must have DBT.
Documents required for Mahtari Vandan Yojana :
- Aadhar card
- income certificate
- Address proof
- It is necessary to have bank passbook DBT
- Link mobile number with Aadhaar
- passport size photo
How to apply for Mahtari Vandan Yojana?
- To apply for this scheme, first of all you have to go to its official website.
- After this, the link to apply for this scheme will appear on the homepage of the website, on which you have to click.
- After clicking, the application form will open in which you have to enter the required information.
- After entering the information, now you have to upload the required documents.
- After this you have to check your application form once and then click on the submit button option.
- Now the process of your application will be completed, then take a printout of your application and keep it safe.
In this way, you will be able to make your application easily by following the given information step by step.