Ladli Lakshmi Yojana :
Ladli Laxmi Yojana is proving to be a boon for the girl child. The girl child is getting full benefit of this scheme started by the government and it also helps the poor parents in providing proper health along with nutrition and higher education of the girl child. are getting . Under Ladli Lakshmi Yojana, the government gives an amount of Rs 1 to 1.5 lakh to your daughter.
In order to create positive thinking among the public towards the birth of girl child, improve sex ratio, improve the educational level and health status of girls and lay the foundation stone for their good future, the government has launched “Ladli Lakshmi Yojana” from 1/04/2007. Implemented in the state.
The government will provide the necessary amount for the girl’s education under the Ladli Lakshmi Yojana. The government gives the amount in the form of installments to the families who are registered under the Ladli Lakshmi Yojana.
Ladli Lakshmi Yojana Eligibility And Criteria For Ladli Lakshmi Yojana :
- Under Ladli Lakshmi Yojana, only such girls can apply whose parents are natives of Madhya Pradesh.
- Should not be a taxpayer.
- In case of second girl child, the parents should have adopted family planning before applying. Meaning that it should be a part of family planning that we are just a girl and a boy.
- In the first delivery, the first girl child should be born after 1/04/2008 and it will be mandatory to adopt family planning during the second delivery.
- In such a family in which the first child is a boy or girl and in the second delivery, two twin girls are born, in such a situation both the twin girls will be given the benefit of this scheme.
- If a family adopts a girl child, then in such a situation, considering the adopted girl child as the first child, she can also be given the benefit of Ladli Lakshmi Yojana. The adoption certificate of the adopted girl child will have to be shown.
- In special circumstances, three girls can be given benefits under Ladli Lakshmi Yojana and the future of these girls can be made bright.
Benefits of Ladli Laxmi Yojana :
- Under Ladli Lakshmi Yojana, an assurance certificate of Rs 1,18,000 is issued by the Madhya Pradesh government in the name of the girl child.
- Along with this, a scholarship of Rs 2,000 is given on admission of a girl child in 6th class, Rs 4,000 on admission in 9th class, Rs 6,000 on admission in 11th class and Rs 6,000 on admission in 12th class.
- After this, an amount of Rs 25,000 is given in two equal installments in the first and last year of the course on admission of girls in the college for graduation.
- The government will also bear the expenses of the girl’s post graduation education. The final amount of Rs 1 lakh will be given after he completes 21 years of age and the age prescribed by the government.
Objective of Ladli Lakshmi Yojana 2023 :
Many people in our country, due to being financially weak, are not able to give higher education to their daughters nor are they able to collect money for their marriage. Many people also discriminate between boys and girls. Under this scheme, the Madhya Pradesh government wants to change the negative thinking of the citizens and make the future of girls bright. Therefore the state government has started MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2023.
The objective of this scheme is to improve people’s affection towards the girl child, their educational level and health status. This money can be used by the girl for her higher education or marriage. This will help in reducing the sex ratio of men and women in the state of Madhya Pradesh and promote empowerment of women in the state.
Ladli Laxmi Yojana MP Required Documents :
- residential proof
- Age related proof :-
- Birth certificate :-
- Bank account information :-
- proof of identification :-
- Proof of family planning: –
- Photo of the candidate :-