PM Kisan Tractor Scheme Subsidy 2024 :
50% tractor subsidy Yojana 2024 is being provided by the Central Government on tractors like 2WD tractor, 4WD tractor etc. 50% subsidy is being provided to all those farmers who want to take advantage of this tractor scheme. The process of applying under it will be given by the government. You will have to do it online by visiting its official website, only after this you can avail the benefits of PM Kisan Tractor Yojana 2024.
What is the objective of PM Kisan Tractor Subsidy Yojana 2024?
The main objective of starting the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Yojana is that under this scheme, farmers are provided subsidy on purchasing tractors so that they can do the work of plowing their fields well, due to which they can earn good profits. Under PM Kisan Tractor Scheme, farmers are motivated to produce good produce and after providing subsidy, their economic income and condition can be improved.
What are the benefits of PM Kisan Tractor Yojana?
The benefits of PM Kisan Tractor Yojana subsidy 2024 are as follows.
- In this scheme, farmers are given subsidy of up to 50% so that they can buy their tractors.
- Due to the work done in the fields through tractors, farmers’ time will be saved and their income will also increase.
- Under Kisan Tractor Scheme, women farmers can also apply under this scheme.
- Under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Scheme, 50% subsidy will be available on 2WD and 4WD tractors.
What is the eligibility and criteria for Pradhanmantri Kisan Tractor Yojana?
Eligibility under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Scheme has been determined in this way:-
- The farmer applying under this scheme must be a resident of India.
- Which college has not yet availed the benefit of tractor subsidy under the Agricultural Subsidy Scheme?
- Must be above 60 years of age and below 60 years.
- Till now the applicant must be a small or marginal farmer.
- The applicant applying for a tractor must have his own cultivable land.
- To apply for PM Kisan Tractor Yojana subsidy 2024, the applicant must have the necessary documents related to the land.
Documents required to apply under Kisan Tractor Scheme :
- Aadhaar card of applicant farmer
- Farmer’s Residence Certificate
- Information and documents related to farmer’s land
- farmer’s driving license
- Farmer’s Bank Account Details
- farmer’s caste certificate
- passport size photo
- Farmer’s land account Khasra number
Process to apply under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Scheme :
First of all, to apply under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Yojana, you have to go to the official website of Kisan Tractor Yojana.
After this, the registration process will open in front of you which you have to complete.
After completing the registration process, everyone will have to login to Kisan tractor portal on the portal with all the details.
After logging into Kisan tractor portal one has to select his state.
After selecting the state, who has to click on PM Kisan tractor Yojana apply link option?
After clicking on this option, the Kisan tractor application form will open in front of you.
All the information in this application form will have to be entered carefully and all the necessary documents asked in it will have to be scanned and uploaded.
After this you have to click on submit commission and in this way you can be able to apply under PM Kisan Tractor Scheme.