Atal Pension Yojana 2023 :
To secure our future after retirement, most of us start investing well in advance. If you do not choose a good investment plan at the right time to secure your future financially. In such a situation, you may have to face many problems at the financial level after retirement. In this series, today we are going to tell you about a very wonderful scheme of the Government of India. The name of this scheme is Atal Pension Yojana.
The name of this scheme is Atal Pension Yojana. Under this scheme, if you apply at the age of 18 years and invest Rs 210 every month. In such a situation, you will get a pension of Rs 5,000 every month after the age of 60. Persons between the age of 18 to 40 years can apply for this scheme.
If you invest in this scheme along with your wife. In such a situation, both of you will get a pension of ten thousand rupees every month after the age of 60.
If the applicant dies before 60 :
According to Atal Pension Yojana, if the applicant investing in it dies due to some disease or accident before completing the age of 60 years, then his invested amount does not go waste. In such a situation, his spouse is given pension benefits for his entire life. If the spouse of the applicant is also not alive, then his/her nominee will be given a lump sum installment which can range from approximately Rs 1.70 lakh to Rs 8 lakh.
Benefits of Atal Pension Yojana 2023 :
- Only people of India can avail the benefit of this scheme.
- Under Atal Pension Yojana, a monthly pension ranging from Rs 1000 to Rs 5000 will be provided by the Central Government only after the completion of 60 years of age.
- Under Atal Pension Yojana, the pension amount will be provided on the basis of investment and age of the beneficiaries.
- Like the PF account, the government will also contribute its own contribution to this pension scheme.
- If you want a pension of Rs 1000 every month and your age is 18 years, then you will have to deposit a premium of Rs 210 every month for 42 years.
- Whereas people above 40 years of age will have to pay a premium ranging from Rs 297 to Rs 1,454. Only after this he can avail the benefit of APY 2023.
Required documents of Atal Pension Yojana 2023 :
- Applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- The age of the candidate should be 18 to 40 years.
- The applicant should have a bank account and the bank account should be linked to the Aadhar card.
- applicant’s aadhar card
- mobile number
- identity card
- proof of permanent address
- passport size photo
How to apply for Atal Pension Yojana 2023?
The interested person who wants to apply under the Prime Minister Atal Pension Scheme should first open his savings account in any nationalized bank.
After that fill all the information asked in the application form for Pradhan Mantri Atal Pension Yojana like Aadhar Card, mobile number etc.
After filling the application form, submit it to the bank manager. After this, all your documents will be verified and your bank account will be opened under Atal Pension Yojana.
Atal Pension Yojana Withdrawal :
On completion of 60 years of age: After completion of 60 years, the customer can make withdrawal from Atal Pension Yojana. In this situation the pension will be provided to the customer after withdrawal of pension.
In case of death of the subscriber: If the subscriber dies then the pension amount will be provided to the spouse of the subscriber. And if both of them die then the pension corpus will be returned to their nominee.
Withdrawal before 60 years of age: Withdrawal before 60 years of age is not allowed from Atal Pension Yojana. But in some exceptional circumstances this has been allowed by the department. Such as if the beneficiary dies or in the event of a terminal death.
Atal Pension Yojana Main Facts :
- Atal Pension Yojana was launched by the Central Government in May 2015.
- Through this scheme, you can get pension every month even after retirement.
- This scheme is for all employees working in the unorganized sector.
- To avail the benefits of this scheme, you have to invest for 20 years.
- You can make this investment from the age of 18 to 40 years.
- Pension amount is provided to you after the age of 60 years.
- Under this scheme, pension of Rs 1000, 2000, 3000 and 5000 can be obtained.