Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2023:
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana was implemented on 15 February. Under this scheme, beneficiaries will be given a pension amount of Rs 3000 every month after the age of 60 years. The age of the beneficiaries applying under Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2023 should be between 18 years to 40 years. Government employees, Employees Provident Fund (EPF), National Pension Scheme (NPS) and members of Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) cannot avail the benefits of this scheme. The workers joining this scheme should not be income tax payers.
Objective of Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana :
The main objective of PMSYM Yojana is to provide financial assistance to the workers in the unorganized sector by giving them a pension amount of Rs 3000 after the age of 60 years and with the money received through this scheme, the beneficiaries can live their lives in old age and meet their financial needs. Could complete. Making Shram Yogis self-reliant and empowering through Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2023.
The Government of India wants to provide benefits and help financially to all the poor and laborers through its government schemes.
Who cannot avail the benefits of Pradhanmantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana?
- people working in organized sector
- Employees Provident Fund members
- National Pension Scheme members
- Member of State Employees Insurance Corporation
- people paying income tax
Beneficiaries of Prime Minister Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana :
- small and marginal farmers
- landless agricultural laborer
- animal keeper
- Labeling and packing workers in brick kilns and stone quarries
- construction and infrastructure workers
- leather artisan
- domestic workers
- vegetable and fruit seller
- migrant laborers etc.
Eligibility for PM Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana :
The applicant should be a worker in the unorganized sector.
The monthly income of workers in the unorganized sector should not exceed Rs 15,000.
The age of the applicant should be between 18 years to 40 years.
The biggest condition is that you should not be an income tax payer or tax payer.
Eligible person should not be covered under EPFO, NPS and ESIC
Subscriber must have mobile phone, Aadhaar number (Aadhaar Card)
Savings Bank Account is also mandatory for the scheme
Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2023 Documents :
- Aadhar card
- identity card
- bank account passbook
- Postal address
- mobile number
- passport size photo
Benefits of Pradhanmantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana :
The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the workers of unorganized sectors of the country like drivers, rickshaw pullers, cobblers, tailors, labourers, domestic servants, brick kiln workers etc.
- Under this scheme, a pension amount of Rs 3000 will be given every month to the eligible beneficiaries after the age of 60 years.
- The amount you contribute to PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana, the government also contributes the same amount to your account.
- After your death, your wife will get half the pension of Rs 1.5 thousand for life.
- Under this scheme, the amount of Rs 3000 given by the government will be transferred directly from the savings bank account or Jan Dhan account of the beneficiaries through auto debit facility.